ISO Pros of Minnesota Provides a Variety of Different Standards
When looking for experts that can assist you in implementing ISO standards, you need to determine if the ones you are hiring can help you with ISO 9001, ISO 45001, and all the standards you are aiming for your company in Minnesota.
Fortunately, our team at IQC The ISO Pros of Minnesota is able to assist you with a wide range of ISO standards, including general and primary ones such as ISO 9001.
However, if you are looking for more specific and specialized ISOs for your organization, we have several certifications available to cover your needs. But, is it truly necessary to hire a company for your needs?
The journey of implementing a standard and getting certified is longer and more difficult than it seems. You have to identify your company’s needs and goals, focus on aligning them with the guidelines in the document, comply with the requirements, go through auditing, and get certified.
This always takes months and a lot of resources if you are unable to handle the task properly. But having us as your team of professionals to get this done will speed up the process and guarantee you achieve everything at once.
Besides offering ISO certifications, we have services that can cover all your needs: consultation, training, auditing, certifications, and implementation. If you are looking to perform an audit, our experts can perform any of the ones below:
- Outsourced Internal Auditing: it is focused on performing internal auditing but by a third-party—us—to determine any irregularities that could have been missed during the company’s own audit.
- Virtual Internal Audit: we are capable of performing internal audits remotely to ensure you do not have to deal with paperwork nor conduct face-to-face meetings.
- Second Party Audits: customers can request an external audit for a supplier to determine if it fulfills all mandatory requirements and is able to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Supplier Audits: we will determine if the supplier is able to offer quality products and services to your company based on the requirements and standards it should comply with in order to do so.
- Compliance Audits: you can request an independent audit for your company to determine if you comply with all the mandatory and voluntary standards as well as legal regulations.
- Pre-assessment Audits: companies are able to request it in order to determine if they comply with the requirements of an ISO standard before going through official auditing.
- Supplier Evaluation: we will evaluate the supplier you are considering for your company and determine if it is a good option based on its performance, products, services, and aspects besides the regulations it has to fulfill.
- Documentation Audit/Desk Audit: consists of evaluating the work of an employee to determine if she or he is getting properly compensated for the job. If not, the company should take action to adjust the payment.
ISO standards available in Minnesota
Although auditing is part of our services, assisting companies and organizations with their ISO standards is our main goal. For this, we have made sure to include primary and international ISOs such as ISO 14001 for environmental management, ISO 9001 for quality management, and ISO 45001 for occupational health and safety management.
However, we still have many other certifications available to ensure you are able to cover all your needs regardless of your location in the state of Minnesota:
- Aerospace AS9101.
The audit management requirements to determine compliance with AS9100 are provided by this standard in order for the company to determine what needs to get done after implementation—only for aerospace companies.
- Aerospace AS9102.
Offers requirements and guidelines for the First Article Inspection of aerospace parts and components, which should be followed by every manufacturer and supplier in the industry.
- Anti-Bribery ISO 37001.
The standard addresses the need for an anti-bribery system in the company to prevent any briberies, risks, and find solutions when it is affected by one.
- Asset Management ISO 55001.
Allows companies from any industry to have more control over the lifecycle of assets, processes, and prevent risks as well as bring improvement to several areas.
- Automotive Core Tools (APQP, AQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, R&M).
Helps automotive companies to improve processes and operations to bring more efficiency and effectiveness as well as improve the communication between the suppliers and customers in the supply chain.
- Body Armor BA 9000.
It is a quality standard for body armor and equipment that although it is not mandatory, can bring great value to manufacturers and suppliers of these products.
- Counterfeits AS6081.
Establishes several measures to prevent fraudulent electronic parts from entering the aerospace supply chain and find solutions whenever one is detected.
- Energy ISO 50001 and SEP.
This energy standard provides requirements to establish a well-developed energy system while in compliance with the Superior Energy Performance program, companies are able to obtain better results.
- Ethical Sourcing SQFI.
Guarantees that companies obtain products through responsible and sustainable processes, especially those involved in the food industry.
- Facility Management ISO 41001.
The guidelines and requirements allow companies to establish a framework to develop, implement, and maintain effective and efficient facilities management in all sectors and industries without any issues.
- Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA.
The ISO sets requirements to prevent foodborne illnesses and ensure they are not handled once they have appeared, which is what the previous standard in this category used to focus on.
- Food Safety ISO 22000.
Companies need to comply with it in order to ensure their processes to obtain the final products are healthy and safe to guarantee their quality.
- Gluten-Free Certification (GFC).
All companies that manufacture gluten-free products need to comply with the regulations and mandatory requirements in the standard to get certified and be able to offer their products in the market.
- Forestry SFI ATFS (Sustainable Forestry).
Establishes different measures and regulations to prevent companies from using more green areas than necessary and protect them by implementing different regulations.
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR.
Provides regulations for the export of defense and military-related technologies and equipment made in the USA, to prevent any risks and threats.
- Laboratory Accreditation ISO 17025.
All laboratories need to comply with the requirements established in ISO 17025 to demonstrate they are competent and be able to offer their services to the public.
- Packaging ISO 15378.
Guarantees that pharmaceuticals and medical device companies use high-quality materials for the primary packaging of their products before being released into the supply chain.
- Telecommunications TL 9000.
Sets the requirements for ICT companies and ensures they design and develop services and products to satisfy the clients and customers in the industry.
- Audit Management Systems ISO 19011.
Provides all the guidelines to understand how to create an audit program, perform it, and improve it to make it more efficient and effective.
- Responsible Care RC14001.
The requirements and guidelines help companies to obtain better results in different areas of their businesses and work with no accidents, harm, and injuries. The main goal is to boost the company’s growth and the results it obtains in different systems.
- Supply Chain ISO 28000.
Addresses the need of establishing a security system in the supply chain to prevent fraudulent and defective parts from entering it—all companies despite their type and size should comply with it.
How to access our certifications
At IQC The ISO Pros of Minnesota, we are always available for companies throughout the state, which means you do not have to feel limited to access our services.
Implementation, auditing, consultation, training, and certification; all are available and all it takes is a call, email, or visit to our offices near your company.
We can start working in any of the previous ISOs or let us know if you are looking for something specific so our experts can evaluate the possibility of assisting you.
IQC The ISO Pros of Minnesota can help you implement, train on, consult, and have your company and/or organization certified on the following ISO Certifications:
If you want to enjoy the above-listed benefits, contact IQC the ISO Pros of Minnesota, now. Our services are accessible in all of the below-mentioned cities: